Group lessons give you the opportunity for shared learning; and they cost substantially less!
Learning with a Group
Please note: At the moment, I’m only offering online lessons and courses. Details about personal courses are for information only.
For an overview of all the courses, go to Course Options.
Group courses are an alternative to individual sessions.
Fee: Rs. 6000/- for a course of 10 lessons
They can be very productive and rewarding because
- You share in the energy of the group.
- You learn from shared experiences and observations.
- They cost substantially less!
You have the option of personal or online sessions. Go to Online Learning for details about online lessons.
So how does it work if you choose this option?
The Free Introductory Workshop
This is a one hour workshop organised for a group of 6 – 10 people. It
- Gives you an idea of the Alexander Technique
- Shows you how it can help with issues you may be having
- Helps you decide if you’d like to sign up for the 10 lesson Foundation course.
Introductory workshops are organised at regular intervals.
If you have a group of 6 – 10 people interested in a workshop, we can schedule one just for you.
Contact me if you would like to be informed about introductory workshops, or if you would like to organise one for your group.
The Foundation Course – Group
Group courses at the Foundation level are also organised at regular intervals.
They are a mix of individual work and group activities. A group course
- Helps you become aware of tensions that you are holding.
- Teaches you how to let go of these tensions.
- Gives you some basic skills which you can apply in your life.
If you already have a group that would like to participate in a course, we can organise one around the specific requirements of your group.
Contact me if you would like to be informed when foundation courses are scheduled, or if you would like to schedule one for your group.
The Alexander Technique is a process by which one can become aware of one’s habits, find ways of changing the habits, and have a whole new situation working for you.(Judith Leibowitz)